The qcx-HL digital load limiter, BCQ-M are safety devices that are designed for installation on lifting equipment such as bridge cranes, gantry cranes. The limiters are equipped with an acoustic-optical alarm, have a power-off function, display the weight on an electronic scoreboard, and are also equipped with a load cell and a controller (second auxiliary device). The devices are designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GB6067-85 (safety rules for lifting devices) and GB3811-83 (design rules for cranes). After a large number of tests, the devices have shown their compliance with the actual operating requirements and various specifications, and have advantages over the safety requirements of GB12602-90.
1. Application: can be used for bridge and gantry crane equipment.
2. Instrument error:<=5%
3. Maximum sensor overload: 1.5
4. The warning lamp lights up when 90% of the permitted load is lifted. The alarm lamp lights up when the load is overloaded by 5% of the permitted lifting load. The immediate action lamp is activated when the load capacity is exceeded by 10%.
5. Working voltage: AC 380V+-10%, 50Hz.
6. The working temperature of the environment.environments from -20 to +60C, average temperature +25C
7. Internal protection level: sensor (IP65), controller (IP45).